Shop Books. Add to Wishlist. USD Overview Hittite is the oldest attested Indo-European language and therefore of paramount importance for comparative Indo-European linguistics. Product Details About the Author. About the Author Alwin Kloekhorst , Ph. Average Review.
- WikiZero - Indo-European Etymological Dictionary.
- High-yield basic science.
- Main content.
- Shakespeare’s Language: An Introduction!
- Hot Coal, Cold Steel: Russian and Ukrainian Workers from the End of the Soviet Union to the Post-Communist Transformations?
- Impression Management and Information Technology?
- Etymological Dictionary of the Hittite Inherited Lexicon | brill.
Norbert Oettinger a collegis et amicis dicatum edd. Melchert, E. Rieken, T.
- Church of Man.
- The Last Gunfight: The Real Story of the Shootout at the O.K. Corral-And How It Changed the American West.
- Learning to Listen, Learning to Teach: The Power of Dialogue in Educating Adults?
- Heart of Darkness (Websters Korean Thesaurus Edition)!
- eBooks @ Lund University Libraries: Indo-European Etymological Dictionaries?
- Basic Methods for the Biochemical Lab (Springer Lab Manuals)!
Steer , Ann Arbor - New York, Understanding migrations and cross-cultural contacts in Iron Age Anatolia, Aspects of Globalization; Mobility, exchange and the development of multi-cultural states edd. Kelder, S. Mouret , Leiden: Luris, , Hansen, A.